WHY BECOME A SPONSOR?
- Meet with international emergency department leaders and physicians with an interest in clinical quality improvement.
- A chance to be one of only two sponsors/exhibitors partnering with us in the first ED clinical quality certification course.
- An opportunity to discuss a shared passion for standardizing ED clinical quality.
- Several opportunities to engage with participants.
- Socializing and networking opportunities with other professionals interested in emergency medicine quality.
- World-renowned speakers from Harvard Medical School and other international experts.
- A chance to support a learning opportunity for ED physicians, with a rich course program that includes 20 hours of case studies, presentations, and interactive, hands-on workshops.
This course is being marketed to both US and international emergency medicine physicians and leaders. The event is CME accredited.
DATE & VENUE, FLORENCE, ITALY
Date: 10-12 April 2019
Location: Florence, Italy
Venue: Grand Hotel Baglioni - https://www.hotelbaglioni.it
More information: www.EDQualityInstitute.org
The official language of the course is English.
Wednesday, April 10, 2019. 0730 – 0830
Wednesday, April 10, 2019. 0830 – 1630
Thursday, April 11, 2019. 0830 – 1730
Friday, April 12, 2019. 0830 – 1600
Friday, April 12, 2019. 1600 – 1700
n.b. All coffee breaks will be served in the exhibition area. Registration & Course Secretary desk are also located in the exhibition area.
Please contact us for more information on sponsorships.
The Institute for ED Clinical Quality Improvement
Department of Emergency Medicine
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
1 Deaconess Road, WCC2, Boston, MA 02215 USA
Attn: Meaghan Cussen
Tel: +1 (617) 395 2672